Shipping Policy & Rates:
We ship all orders via UPS or USPS, rates will vary based on several factors, including the shipping class you choose, the size of the order, the destination(s) and weather. Shipping chocolate is tricky and nothing is more important to us than you complete satisfaction.
Most orders are shipped on Mondays, and you will receive your order within 3-days, which varies by shipping class selection (you decide during checkout)! However, once a shipment leaves our facility, factors beyond our control may result in your order arriving at its destination either sooner or later than expected. Next Day delivery is available. We do not offer Saturday, Sunday or Monday deliveries.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping policies, or if you are not 100% satisfied with your delivery, please call our team at (631) 901.7151.
*We also cannot be responsible for any delays due to weather, incorrect addresses, or other carrier related delays.
All domestic shipments include tracking numbers and delivery confirmation at no extra charge, which you will receive via email as soon as the item is shipped.
WE RECOMMEND OVERNIGHT SHIPPING DURING WARM WEATHER.
We want to ensure that our chocolate gets to our customers in fresh and in perfect condition—even when it’s hot! To reduce the risk of melted chocolate on orders in transit to warmer weather (70 degrees and higher), a $5.00 charge for ice packs will be added to your order during checkout. When temperatures are over 70 degrees, we only offer Second Day or Overnight for most shipping. We can not offer refunds for melted products.
* Please note: UPS Rates are driven by UPS we do not inflate the UPS rates, we only pass them along to you.
We also recommend that you ship your chocolate to an address where someone will be available to accept your shipment. We are not responsible for packages left outside after delivery where chocolate may mel
• Delivery is available in the U.S. only, and quoted rates are for the 48 contiguous states.
• Additional charges apply for shipping to multiple locations with a single order.
• Shipping charges are subject to change and may be subject to sales tax in some states.
• Chocology is not responsible for shipping addresses entered incorrectly. Any additional costs incurred due to an incorrect address will be the responsibility of the customer.
• Chocology is unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO & FPO locations.
• Chocology is unable to deliver on Sunday or Mondays. This will ensure your chocolates are not left sitting in a shipping warehouse over the weekend.
Chocology proudly ships worldwide! If you have any questions about international shipping, please contact us at linda@ChocologyUnlimited.com