February 05, 2017
It is with a heavy heart that we inform all of our Chocology readers about the fire at one of Chocology Gives Back Non-Profits. On Saturday, February 3 a fire broke out in the restaurant of Chef Bruno, one of Madeline's CNN Heroes. Fortunately no one was hurt, however over 80% of the restaurant was destroyed. It will be between 8 and 10 months before they are able to be back up and running.
Chocology has not only donated to but worked closely with Caterina's Club and the children from the Anaheim Boys and Girls Club. The Anaheim White House was home to these charitable organizations. We send our love and prayers for a speedy recovery and are hear to help in any way we can.
If you would like to help, a GoFund me account has been set up on behalf of the Anaheim White house here.
The work of Caterina's Club will go on. To learn more about this wonderful organization headed up by Chef Bruno, or to contribute to their cause please visit here.
It is such an honor to work with this organization that helps so many families and children. We know that the spirit of this organization will survive this hardship and forge forward through this recovery period. To read more about Madeline's involvement with Chef Bruno please visit this link
If you would like to find out about other ways you can help, please contact Chocology owner and managing director, Linda Johnson at Linda@chocologyunlimited.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 02, 2023
January 29, 2023
...breakfast in bed, leaving a trail of chocolates in your loved one’s wake or taking the time to bathe in chocolate at the end of the day.
But. . . then we got real.